Boing Boing Blog offers all interested parties the opportunity to share their guest contributions on our website as according to Google Trends, the use of the word “Technology” has really grown in popularity.
At www.boingboingblog.com, you can write your guest post in the following areas: technology, marketing, business, AI, IoT, online marketing, gadgets, software, mobile apps, and product reviews.
Guest Post Contribution Guidelines For Boing Boing Blog:
- Your article must be 100% free of plagiarism and can only be reproduced on our blog.
- The blog title must be attractive and less than 70 characters.
- Your article can be between 600 and 2,000 words.
- The article must be readable and divided into sections (H1, H2 and H3) with the necessary subtitles.
- Submit your articles in an MS Word Document or Google Sheets document as an email attachment.
- Provide accurate featured images with fantastic HD quality. You can add more photos for the content frame if needed.
The Benefits of Contributing to Boing Boing Blog
- Build your credibility online.
- Promote your brand.
- Increase traffic to your site.
- The business becomes more productive.
How can you send your article to Boing Boing Blog?
We look forward to your contribution to the Boing Boing Blog. Let us know your thoughts on our official Contact: email@example.com.
Create a specific subject line for your email with the word “guest post” or “write tech for us” and write a short description of yourself. If anyone has a few questions or doubts about guest posting on Boing Boing Blog, please let us know in your email.